Study items include:
- Sociological surveys as well as socio-economic and cost evaluation (land acquisitions and lost assets).
- Bio-physical environmental surveys dealing with terrestrial and aquatic fauna and flora, wildlife, water analysis,
bottom sediment analysis, detection of various pollutants (hydrocarbons, pesticides, trace metals, hazardous gases, noise, etc.).
- Modelling and multi-criteria analysis.
- Design and management of monitoring plans for environmental aspects of large-scale projects.
- International Coastal Road, Northern Coast, Egypt